background

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Free to use Vintage Graphics and two Lovely Ladies!

Occaisionally I will be posting some of my favorite collections of vintage graphics and advertisements. This is one of the graphics from my  Vintage Gatherings CD's  Right click your mouse on the picture and save it to you computer. These graphics are copyright free and fun to work with. Enjoy!


A Free Vintage Advertising Graphic
 I love this picture! Two lovely ladies, my sister Rosalie and her best friend Jackie. The vintage hats are just two of the many I have LOL
Best friends , Jackie and Rosalie wearing vintage hats
Update on my foot surgery:
I was able to get out in a wheelchair to see the DR. Saturday. He thought it all looked good and reinforced again how I am to keep it up and only put weight on it to make it to ...ummmm....the commode!! LOL
I thank God  for having the best husband in the world helping me. Mike too has just been a blessing to have with us while this foot recovers!

No comments:

Post a Comment