background

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Hello from Fran Banas of
"Patterns from the Past" and VintageGatherings.com
You are receiving this Newsletter because you have purchased from me before under my last web site or signed up for it under my new web site:
Please, if you wish to be removed, email me at: FranBanas@aol.com
I will remove your email promptly.

May Special Limited time bonus offer!

"Patterns from the Past" Section only...

BUY 3 PATTERNS PICK ONE MORE FOR FREE!

Put your free pattern choice in the message area of order.
(Must be of equal value or less)
I even put some favorites on sale too!
Larger Image
(excludes sawdust)
Larger Image
Larger Image
Photocopies of Original Vintage Doll Patterns,
&
Jackie's Quality Home Sewn Outfits for the American Girl Doll
Contact:
Thank you for reading my newsletter!
Sincerely,
Fran Banas

No comments:

Post a Comment