background

Thursday, August 5, 2010

A Grand Opening for VintageGatherings.com to be announced SOON!!

It's been a great day!!
I have come a long way since my surgery 3 weeks ago on my foot! I actually got to go shopping with my best friend. I was even "willing ' to use my walker to go. Up till now it has made a great clothes rack : )
I also have a bit more energy and have been able to start doing photos for the many, many items I have yet to put up on the web site. 
My sister Rosalie has been working on the web site all along from her home in Florida. Thanks to her my 300+ "Patterns From the Past" are up and selling.
 "Patterns From The Past" Vintage Doll Patterns
Soooo...there's more to put up but out "Grand Opening" for Vintage Gatherings will be very soon!
Please sign up to Newsletter to be notified.

No comments:

Post a Comment